Background on Dr.Voronina
Dr Voronina was the first person to introduce the revolutionary Intermittent Hypoxic Training (IHT) or Mountain Air Treatment into Britain.
She graduated in medicine from Zaporozhe Medical University, Ukraine 1973, in addition she did Post Graduate education in Central Institutes in St. Petersburg (Endocrinology,1976), Moscow (in Endocrinology and Chemistry of the Hormones, 1984 and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Obesity, 1987), Kiev (Endocrinology, 1980), Kharkov , Zaporozhe (General Practice Therapy, 1981 and Hormone Regulation in Women for Gynecologists and Endocrinologists, 1987), London (Cellular and Molecular Biology of Cancer, London, Imperial College School of Medicine, Post-Graduate Studies, 1999)
Dr Tamara Voronina has published papers on a wide variety of subjects, including:
- Indices of external respiration in patients with pulmonary diseases during oxygen therapy;
- Tissue respiration (Study of enzymes of glycolysis: general activity KP, Phosphors of Lactate- and Malate- dehydrogenates and its is enzymes) in patients suffering obesity during a course of fasting and also during a slimming diet;
- Metabolism of diabetic patients, type II, during a course of fasting therapy;
- Intermittent hypoxia therapy in patients with hypertension;
- Using Hypoxia for Metabolic Rehabilitation of Pre-Cancer States and Integrative Medicine for Cancer Patients
Dr Voronina's last publicities and presentations:
- Diabetes type 2 and cancer: an integrative approach to prevention, treatment and rehabilitation. Voronina T. Grechko N. 10TH ANTI-AGING MEDICINE WORLD CONGRESS, 4-6 APRIL 2013, MONTE CARLO, MONACO
- Diabetes type 2 and cancer: an integrative approach to prevention and rehabilitation. Voronina T. Grechko N.
1ST AMWC EASTERN EUROPE CONGRES 2013,MOSCOW, RUSSIA 14-15 JUNE 2013.
- Weight loss? Trick the brain to slim down! Clinical practice based on integrated drug-free therapies. Voronina T. Grechko N. 1st ANTI-AGING MEDICINE EUROPEAN CONGRES, 11-12 OCTOBER 2013, PARIS, FRANCE.
- An integrative approach to prevention, treatment and rehabilitation in patients with obesity and obesity with diabetes type 2. Voronina T. Grechko N. 1st ANTI-AGING MEDICINE EUROPEAN CONGRES, 11-12 OCTOBER 2013, PARIS, FRANCE.
- 2014- Cold as a regenerative tool. Voronina T. 12th Anti-Aging Medicine World Congress Monte Carlo, MONACO. April, 2 to 5, 2014
- Cold therapy and aging. Voronina T. 2nd ANTI-AGING MEDICINE WORLD CONGRESS - EASTERN EUROPE Moscow, RUSSIA. May, 31 to June, 1, 2014
How to make cold water dousing and plunging in cold water rejuvenation tool? Voronina T.
2nd AESTHETIC & ANTI-AGING MEDICINE EUROPEAN CONGRESS Paris, FRANCE. October, 24-25, 2014
Intermittent hypoxia training and daily fasting can asssist in recovery in diabetes type 2. Poster.
15th Annual World Congress on Anti-Aging Medicine and Regenerative Biomedical Technologies December 7-10, 2006
Intermittent hypoxia training in anti-aging medicine
15th Annual International Congress Anti-Aging Medicine & Regenerative Biomedical Technologies ORLANDO - April 26-28, 2007
Intermittent hypoxia training and daily fasting in treatment diabetes type 2
Ninth International Slav-Baltic Scientific Forum St Petersburg Gastro 2007 International Congress Fasting therapy in the clinical practice 17 May, 2007
Intermittent Hypoxia Therapy/Training (IHT) as etiological and pathogenetic anti-aging treatment. A.Prokopov, T. Voronina. Rejuvenation Research, Vol 10, Supplement 1, p 53, ISSN 1549 – 1684, Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence (SENS), Third Conference, Cambridge, England, 6-10 September 2007.